Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wordful Wednesday...

Today has already been long and it is only 11:40am. I just completed a massive science test moments ago and I am not really sure how I did. It covered genetics to nutrition and it was a tough, tough, tough test.

A cool front came in and now it is just soupy outside. The high is supposedly supposed to reach 63, but it may or may not reach that. I LOVE the cooler weather and hope that it stays around; but knowing and seeing the forecast for the week, I may have to bid farewell to it soon.

I have to be quite honest with ya right now, I am tired and only got a few hours of sleep last night. Could not sleep and also had to study. Geez and it is only Wednesday. I hope all of you got more sleep than I did. I still have lab, tutoring, work, and more homework to do ;) What the life of a college sophomore. But I did realize that this week is week 8 out of 16 weeks of college!!! Half way done and where did the time go?

Have a great afternoon!!!!

4 comments:

angie said...

Is it me, or have you redesigned your blog? It looks great. Hope you are getting some much needed sleep!

Nonni said...

Oh, my sweet girl. Just read about the hot oil incident. So glad your pretty face is okay and so sorry about your arm and eye. Please be careful. Are you too tired maybe?
Certainly hope you get sleep tonite and that your test went better than you think. I'll bet it did.
Hold the lid or something between your face and the hot skillet to protect yourself. Thanking God for you and that you're okay.
Love you lots,
Nonni

Harris Boys said...

I hear ya!! I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes opened!
hope you get some sleep tonight!

d.a.r. said...

Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog!!