Monday, October 13, 2008

NOT ME Monday...

It's that time again and NOT ME Monday is back!! Thank MckMama for dragging out my truths of the last week.

Here is my NOT Me Monday in the making...
** I did not put two finished containers back in the refrigerator because I did not want to clean it.
** I did not wish that one of my nutty professors would just fall off the face of the planet.
** I did not think about this post since Thursday and actually wonder what I would write about.
** I did not just eat a bowl of chips like soup so I would not get crumbs on the bed.
** I did not wish that life would just stop so I could get some work done-nope not me!
** I did not oversleep this morning!
** I did not just realize that I have two MASSIVE tests Tuesday and Wednesday and scream out loud. Ugh!!
** I did not wish my allergies would just disappear and I could live in a bubble ;)
** I did not drink my OJ straight from the gallon this morning.

Hope you all are having a wonderful Monday!!!!


Have a wonderful week!!!!

3 comments:

Allmykids123 said...

Never thought about eating chips with a spoon..Good one! Your blog is adorable! Found you on MckMama and wanted to drop in and say Hello!

Harris Boys said...

hehe...I love this post. I always drink straight from the milk...I'm the only one who drinks skim milk :)

Nonni said...

Sounds just like a MONDAY to me. Blog is cute and we ALL do all those things....and sometimes it's not even Monday.
Love you much,
Nonni