Friday, October 10, 2008

An idea for the weekend...

My plan for today and the weekend is to get ALL my homework done by tonight and just study for quizzes and midterms over the weekend. I am doing this to allow myself to have a little "me" time this weekend! I need it. Even though it is Homecoming weekend and I am already exhausted; movies may be the best bet. I also have to catch up on Grey's Anatomy online, since I have not seen any of the new season. What a concept that life goes on without Grey's!!!

Hope your Friday is relaxed and great!!! Life may be tough some of the time but it is so worth living!!!

Have a great Friday!!!


TGIF!!!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I'd forgotten that you were a Grey's fan also! I'm glad there's someone else who understands my (slight) addiction :) I missed last night's episode, but other than that I'm caught up. I think I may download it and watch it on our trip this weekend.

Good luck getting all of your homework finished tonight!

Nonni said...

Hi my Honeybaby,
Sounds like a good plan for the weekend.
I watched Grey's this week for the first time this season. Don't know where I was the other nights.
Hope you did get homework done and have a little "you" time.
Lots of love,
Nonni