Sunday, February 9, 2014

Recap of #GFAFevent in Austin, Texas


Where to begin? The weekend of the #GFAFevent was spectacular!

Pam's GF shirts were a hit!

HUGE shout out to Pam@ImaCeliac for being the blogger organizer and Red Apple Lipstick for sponsoring the bloggers of the #GFAFevent!

I found a few new products that I've never seen before and they were good! :) Then, there were several favorites that were just fab too! Below are pictures from the event! All products are Gluten free and some are also food-allergy friendly as well. 

Noosa Yoghurt, Namaste GF and top 8 free products, Ebenezer Foods, & Kinnikinnick

Oatmega, Udi's, and Say Cheezz Brazilian tapioca cheese rolls


By far my favorite new item! Better Bites Bakery is GF, food allergy friendly, corn free, and vegan! They were so sweet and I couldn't not share! Their cookie dough cake balls were amazing! When I say amazing, I mean swoon! Heavenly!

Enjoy Life rocked with the samples and presence. It's nice when there is a company where you don't have to guess if product x has soy/wheat/ect. All of their products are GF, top 8 free, and more! Truly amazing company! 

A few highlighted brands of the expo...

* Red Apple Lipstick: They are awesome and willing to go above and beyond for their customers. Their makeup is soy free, vegan, GF, and more! They rock and provide amazing products! 

Better Bites Bakery is GF, food allergy friendly, corn free, and vegan! They were so sweet and I couldn't not share! Their cookie dough cake balls were amazing! When I say amazing, I mean swoon! Heavenly!

Enjoy Life Foods: They rock my world!! Enjoy Life is top 8 free as well as free of sesame, sulfites, potato, and fillers. They are PR friendly (x1000) and truly rock. They are fabulous about giving samples too. 

* Udi's Gluten Free: Their millet-chia bread is amazing and my favorite! It is also soy, nut, and more free. They have breads and other GF products that are available in most health food stores.

* Namaste Foods: All products are GF, top-8 free, corn free, and potato free. I love their brownie mixture and their spice cake is divine too. 

* Say Cheezz: Gluten free Brazilian rolls with style. With three flavors to choose from, they give the roll style without the gluten. I was really impressed with the regular and sun dried tomato sample. They also have a bacon roll too. 

* Noosa Yoghurt: Noose is heaven in a container. It's not greek but has a heavier texture than regular yoghurt. I have found it at Super Target with the yogurts and they said they're also in Costco. 

* Tito's Vodka: Made in Texas and GF! It's delicious with Fruit punch! :)

To view all the vendors from this event, please visit the GFAF Austin event page.

This expo was amazing and I am so grateful I was able to attend this fabulous event! If you ever have a chance to go to any local expo, jump at the chance. It's not just about the samples, it's about the relationships you will form, with others, and the bond you all share as a whole community. 

Disclaimer: All opinions are my own. I attended this event as a blogger.

No comments: