Friday, August 9, 2013

Embracing life with baggage

We all have it. Baggage that is on our person or in our life. Whether it be food allergies, family issues, insecurities, or all of the above. We all have issues. We wouldn't be human without them.

So, I am saying it today. Embrace your baggage that makes you human. 

Don't be ashamed of what you've been given. Embrace it. Life does get better. We all have our days when we think we want someone else's life but, the simple truth is, we want a break from our own baggage. Our baggage can get overwhelming but it gets better. There are also days I embrace it and smile. 

Sometimes, we think we have so much baggage but, in reality, we over think and believe that others can see it all. We, as individuals, see more of our own baggage and it's how we live inside and out that plays a roll in our baggage.

Today, I embrace my own baggage and hope you do too. 

2 comments:

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

So very true and something we all need to be reminded of. Baggage happens. It's how we treat that baggage that makes all the difference. Hopefully someday soon I can just put my baggage in the back of the closet and have a little peace :)

Elyse said...

Girl-all of my baggage isn't in the closet completely yet. It's hard but I still have a ways to go too.