Sunday, September 23, 2012

Accepted yet rough around the edges

I am human and I sin daily. I am also rough around the edges and saved. My life is not perfect and I am far from perfect. I have my qualities I love while others could go away and disappear forever.

Lately, I've been thinking of how decisions that I make will have an effect on someone, somewhere.
I will admit it that I have a wee bit of road rage :) when someone nearly hits my brother on the passenger side. I get angry that people are distracted from the road and could cause so much harm going 70mph.

However, this weekend, I learned that God is in control even more than I realized.

He takes me for who I am and that is a sinner who he accepts day in and out. He accept me for when I sin and say bad words in traffic. He accepts me even if I stray away.

That, in itself, is a huge blessing. I am rough around the edges and not perfect yet I am accepted and loved by God!

He shows me love day in and out even if I am a sinner.


Posted using BlogPress



No comments: