Saturday, November 26, 2011

PLEASE goes a LONG way

Good morning! I need to get something off my chest.

My siblings and family have seemed to have missed the memo. What memo? The one where if they ask for something to be done that they put a PLEASE in front of it.

Sure, we do several things for each-other daily but if they are asking me to go out of my way to do a task, I expect a please in front of it. My friends do it so why is it so hard to get my family, my own flesh and blood to do it?

It's not like I am asking for much. Just a little respect and mannerisms. If my students can respect me and my friends can respect/ask me, then my family should too right?

It may be a long weekend but I am expecting a please in front of tasks.

I am not asking for the world; just a please!

No comments: