Monday, September 19, 2011

Not me Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday
Need a glimpse of normalcy? Click on the button above. ;)

Today has been a Monday. Between being exhausted from lack of sleep, being itchy thanks to mosquito bites, and have zip of energy, it's just a Monday. This past week has been up and down. I'd thought I share some things that I did not do.

This past week...

* I did not have a sudden urge to eat a lunch of lunch meat and 100 calorie cheese while in traffic. Oh No! I did not open the lunch meat right there and have lunch while in traffic. Nope, not me!

* I did not sit in the rain, on Friday night, and get completely soaked while watching my brother's football game. Nope, not me!

* I do not have a bad habit of falling asleep with the television on or a phone application open.

Nope, not me. I'm too cool for that. ;)

What have you not done this week?

No comments: