Sunday, July 24, 2011

Stream of consciousness Sunday

#SOCsunday

Good Sunday morning to you. I don't know about you but this darn heat needs to exit now. It's really hard to get up and look all nice and then walk outside and sweat. Hence why I don't wear make up much unless we go out for something fancy.

What's the point? I can look nice in a skirt and top with my hair done by me but after 5 minutes, all the makeup comes rolling off. It's not a pretty scene so I go without.

My sister not so much. She glams up wherever we go. Plus puts on spray that then unnerves us when we get in a tight space, car, to go somewhere. It's her choice, granted, but I have my routine down and don't plan on changing it now.

So tell me...do you glam up and then watch your makeup sweat off your face or do you forgo makeup all together in this heat?

No comments: