Wednesday, May 18, 2011

SkinnyPop Popcorn

I LOVE popcorn. I am not gonna lie.

The crunch in your mouth, the salty taste, and oh so good taste explosion in your mouth. I found a popcorn, yesterday, that fit the above description and only has, 39 yes, 39 calories and four carbs per serving. It's named SkinnyPop popcorn. It's also only ONE point on weight watchers per serving. One serving is one cup. Not only is this "skinny" popcorn true to its label; it also tastes soooo good!

BUT the best part of this product is the upfrontness of its customer service and label. On the backside, it states: No preservatives, low calorie, cholesterol free, dairy free, peanut free, tree nut free, gluten free, preservative free, non-GMO, and a great source of fiber.

Ingredients: corn, sunflower oil, salt.

I was just amazed that they put what it's free of. After contacting them, I was told they are free of soy too. This company only makes popcorn and so there is not a worry if this product is on a dedicated line or not.

A new food find, for me, is always exciting!! Just had to share.




No comments: