Saturday, March 26, 2011

March Madness & not the basketball kind

I would like to apologize for the lack of posting. March has been crappy in several ways and this week was just the icing on top of the cake. Granted there has been some good but I'm tired. I'm ready for March to be over for multiple reasons. If you've emailed or called, please forgive the lack of speediness o the return.

At the first of the month, I had pneumonia & it took me down hard. I missed school.  

* Teaching plus taking a senior capstone has been interesting. It's a lot of work & has challenged me. I have an e-portfolio that is due soon & my extra time/energy goes to it. 

* I did have an awesome Spring Break with my family. It was nice and relaxing before the storm. I will post picts eventually. 

* The storm: I was an accident on Tuesday. He told me "I was trying to go around you." I was in a rental car as mine was in the shop for another transmission leak. It shook me up and now he says it's my fault. He tried to go around me and it's my fault he ran into me? My insurance and his insurance are involved. Apparently, per my insurance, he is playing a game. To say that I'm frustrated is an understatement. Tuesday night and Wednesday were a mess for me. Thursday, I was angry. Friday and on equal me being mad and frustrated but not letting it overtake me. I've left out various details as the storm is less than over and it will be a fight. I've learned several valuable lessons. No one wants an accident to occur and no one knows how the other driver will react. I'm angry, upset, frustrated, and mad but am trying to move on. 

* I had a mock interview with a principal on Tuesday afternoon, after the accident, and it went well. Texas is in a budget crisis and it's not when I get a job a job in the fall-it's IF. 

It's scary to think that I won't have a job. I am certified for EC-6 & am working on my ESL & SPED certifications. I am scheduled to take my sped test in June 3. 

* I got my senior ring last night. I will post pictures this week. It was an amazing ceremony. It was pretty cool, I got all glammed up, and had a blast. 

Graduation is a little under 2 months away. College flew by. Time does fly. 

Coming up:
* Weekly update
* Ring ceremony pictures
* SB pictures

Hope you are having a great weekend!!

No comments: