Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow, ice, and a delight

I have been home for three days.
My walkway, to my apartment, is a thick layer of ice.
I am not going anywhere anytime soon.
No real pictures as I am iced in.
School, where I ST at, is cancelled tomorrow.
Can you say fourth snow day in a row?
I have lost power on and off today.
It is cold outside.
I am trying a few recipes and limiting my trash.
Why you ask?
My dumpster is all the way at the other end of the complex.
The walk is covered in ice.
West Texas has been in the single digits.
Plus the wind chills are in the negatives.
It is cold. Did I mention that?
I have watched movies and shows.
Caught up on my emails.
Did a little homework.
Now, I get to plan another day indoors.

Did you get hit with the winter mess this week?

No comments: