Friday, October 22, 2010

Sick's up letter


{Photo from Google Images}


To whom it may concern,

I had planned to do a little baking today as well as piles of homework that still need to get done. I got an ugly diagnosis on Thursday evening of a severe sinus infection and a double ear infection plus fever. The doctor says my left ear will probably burst. I received a steroid shot, pain shot, and oral antibiotics. I, usually am, asleep at this hour but my sleep meds are just not working tonight. Therefore, I am unable to come into work today. Thankfully, we have off. But still...I will be doing homework and resting and doing little things I have on a list to do.

I am hoping to get some "fun" computer time in as well. Right now, I am trying to just keep my head above water and not be totally overwhelmed. I am a little, okay a lot, overwhelmed right now and am just taking one assignment, one step, at a time.

I'll try to relax a little, per doctor's orders, and enjoy a Friday filled with homework. (note the sarcasm) I hope to get over this illness soon and be 100% as soon as possible.

I hope you have a great Friday!!


Sincerely,

No comments: