Friday, August 6, 2010

Five Question Friday


Mama M thought up this little post and I thought I'd play along this week.

Q: Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?
A: Most of the time I am a neat sleeper. I just slide in under the covers and wake up on my side just like I fell asleep the night before.

Q: Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________.
A: I wish I was more accepting. I have a hard time letting go and accepting whatever fact is thrown my way.

Q: What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
A: I wish I would have been warned about how some people, at work, can completely drain you of all your energy because they just can. Case in point, I was told I could not do something for financial reasons but was the only one told about this. I will not go into specifics as I LOVE my job but felt the need to be warned and not completely shattered and stabbed in the back.

Q: What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?
A: I don't do garage sales. Granted I have given one with family. But I just don't do other people's things well. Call me crazy...but I like going to Target or Walmart and finding a bargain there.

Q: If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?
A: Fresh from the farm black eyed peas and allergy-free cornbread! I am a southern girl and have a source for the best black eyed peas around.

Want to see more 5 Question Fridays? Click on the button above!

Happy Friday!!!

No comments: