Tuesday, July 13, 2010

2nd degree

Vacation is over and I got FRIED on the lake Saturday. If you follow me on twitter or look at my left side bar, you can see an attached pict of my face that was taken today. My face is the worst and is blistered up. My arms and legs are just RED. The thing is that I slathered on the sunscreen and even reapplied with 50+ SPF! But my face did not get the memo and I am FRIED! So I am dealing with lots of little kid questions and told I look "tired." Truth be told, it hurts, but not as bad as a blister on the foot.

Pictures will be coming up soon and tonight (don't fall over with 2 posts in one day), I'll share a few "out of the mouths of babes" lines from this week! I've got to run and get ready for a church event for 1st and 2nd graders but will be back tonight for laughter!

Have a great evening!!!

No comments: