Saturday, June 19, 2010

I have to get up how early?

Yesterday, my mom, sister, and dad went out of town at 6:30am.

Today I had to get up at 4AM for the boy above, my brother, so that I could drop him off at the drop off for camp. He is a boy scout and this week, Troop 28, will be headed to Colorado. YES I am SO jealous that he will have cooler weather but I hope he has fun. Oh and just for the record, we got to the drop off at 5AM, he helped others load the bus, and the bus rolled outta the parking lot at 6:30. It was interesting to see him interact with others while I stood back. He is gone for a week and I am happy for him.

Oh and in case your wondering, I have the house to myself until Wednesday morning. Dad is OOT until late, late Tuesday night, brother on Saturday, and my mom/sister come back June 28. What am I going to do with myself?!?! ;)

I may have gotten up WAY too early but I saw a beautiful sunrise that made up for it! Oh and a cup of coffee too.

Have a great Saturday!!!

No comments: