Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Hope you all are staying WARM and avoiding the cold as much as possible. The cold has once again arrived in collegetown along with RAIN and my college is literally already flooding on the sidewalks and streets...fabulous! Oh yea...my socks and shoes are completely soaked so my feet/shoes are airing right now. I love this weather when I don't have to walk across campus :)

My thankfulness of the day includes:

* How many people are praying for Haiti as I type. I am so impressed at how much prayers DO work.

* The much needed rain here in collegetown.

* Exciting news from friends that make my day.

* Amazing people...period!

* My brother who is my rock and my sister who is a star in my life. Together they are my rock stars :)

Have a terrific Thursday!!!


No comments: