Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mixed feelings & trust

Usually after a LONG break from school, I am ready to get back into the swing of things. But tonight/all day today, I have been thinking. I have mixed feelings about going back on Sunday. For one, I like to spend time with my family and it is going to be several weeks before I can see them. Secondly, I like this less-stressed environment. Lastly, I just like the feeling of home.

But then I feel I need to go back because I go to school there, I have friends who support and encourage, and I love my small town atmosphere. Sure it is not my home, but right now, it will do.

I am sure, positively sure that I will shed tears on Sunday while I am pulling out of the driveway and back to school. Sure I love where I go to school...but I also love being with my family.

So I am relying on a few verses to keep me going this weekend~
Psalm 37:5: Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this.
Psalm 67:8: Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge. Selah
Isaiah 26:4: Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD, is the Rock eternal.

I am not doubting that HE has plans for me this semester...I just have mixed feelings!

No comments: