Monday, January 18, 2010

Fabulous weekend review

* I unplugged from the computer for 24 hours from Friday night to Saturday night and this is just what I needed.

* I watched movies and chilled for the majority of my weekend.

* I am working out and it is kicking my rear...literally...but I love the feeling afterwards.

* I slept and napped and enjoyed it!

* My dad and brother stopped by on their way home from a boy scout camp out and hung my blackout curtains. I still see a light during the day but see NONE of the street light outside my window now...YIPPEE!!! I can finally sleep in my bed rather the couch.

* I found the store Mardel and just enjoyed walking around today.

* I took time for me and enjoyed every minute of it!

Back to the grind tomorrow and I am actually looking forward to what the rest of the week brings!

No comments: