Monday, December 28, 2009

NOT ME Monday

Have a case of the Mondays? Need to air your confessions?? Mckmama has created NMM to allow you to do so. So click on the button above to see more of what people have not done this past week.

While down with the flu this past week, I was not thinking about everything I get to make/eat this week since Christmas with the extended families was not postponed with both brother and I being fluy.

While everyone is trying to get back to normal this week...I can not wait to dig in and make allergy-free goodness treats.

After being on only rice chips, pretzels, and apples, I can not wait until I can eat some decent and yummy food!

While in bed with the flu, I have not thought of some cool blog posts and ideas...more to come later.

Hope you have a great Monday!!!

No comments: