Monday, December 7, 2009

A relationship with finals

This is being reposted while I try to keep my sanitity.

I have a like & dislike relationship with finals. I like them because I know the semester is coming to an end. I dislike them for many reasons. The first dislike is because they are all comprehensive this semester. The second dislike is because there are SEVEN this semester. That just stinks people. The third dislike is knowing that another semester has FLOWN by and either Christmas or Summer vacation is right around the corner...WOW!

This week as you may have guessed is finals and I am not, at all, looking forward to them at all.

Two today and tomorrow and then three on Wednesday...OH BOY!!!

If I had a dollar for every time someone told me I was crazy today for taking 19 hours and having 7 finals I would be rich! It has been a Monday I tell ya!

Have a wonderful week

No comments: