Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thankful Thursday



WoWee...Thursday already?!?! Where does the time seem to FLY? Well...this week, unlike last, has FLOWN by and it's amazing! I am posting TT a little early since I will start another observation morning, bright and early, at 7:45 in the morning. SOOO...instead of having you wait (& you are soo good at that {insert sarcasm}) I will post now...

** I am thankful for my family and friends {this includes bloggers} who have helped, supported, & encouraged me through this semester and through life in general.

** I am thankful for the ability to be able to go to sleep before midnight every night this week. It is simply heaven and I am loving it.

** I am thankful for understanding professors who genuinely care.
** I am thankful that HE forgives my daily sins.

** I am thankful that HE is wrapping HIS HEAVENLY arms around Stellan and helping him overcome another PICU visit with SVT!

Soooo...now it is your turn. You can either link your blog to mine or just leave your list in the comments section.

Have a blessed day!!!


No comments: