Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thursday already?! Where does the time seem to go?? Anyhoo...hope you are having a great week. I thought I would put a spin on this week's list so here goes nothing...

I am ever so thankful for thoughtful people. I get stressed easily so when people encourage, support, and hug...I really appreciate it on and off the blog.

I am ever so thankful to be able to have many give me advice.

I am ever so thankful to those who reach out and say they will help. Debi...I will be taking you up on your offer to help me with the new TT blog button.

I am ever so thankful to have wonderful people for the most part in my classes.

I am ever so thankful that HE always forgives!!!

If you want to play along, go ahead! If you don't...you can leave your list in the comments section!

Have a wonderful Thursday!!!


No comments: