Thursday, August 27, 2009

Round 2: The Shred...day 2

Ummm...I will admit that I HURT this morning in my quads from doing the complex squats with the weights yesterday. Plus...I did it again today too! But you know something...it really does feel good and overall I still am seeing results that make me smile. For instance, my legs are more muscley and have toned out...which is AWESOME! My arms have muscle all over, especially in my biceps, triceps, and the lower part too.

Plus...when I look in the mirror, I am proud. When you have struggled so much over the years to "look good" and finally see results...it is just amazing. I HAVE STRUGGLED{& still do} and this feeling of accomplishment just warms my heart! If you are working out too, GREAT JOB!!! It truly does make me/you feel better!!!

Have a lovely evening!!!

No comments: