Sunday, August 23, 2009

Alarming night...

So my family was out of town last night and I was here with the dogs. We turned in and then lost power multiple times during the night. At around 5am, the{fire or regular}alarms went off and on and off and on. Mind you it is 5am and I am less than thrilled to be awake. So I went up and down the stairs, in the dark, to make sure that everything was okay.

The funny thing is that the alarm company never ever called. I truly believe there was a kink in their system, plus the power going off and on, & it was just my luck to be home, with the dogs, and the alarms going off.

Around 5:45ish...everything calmed down, I had one dog in my lap on the recliner and another right beside me. We finally went back to sleep and woke up at 8:30. Then I made a super-sonic dash out the door for church. It was just an alarming night and I have no idea why the alarms went off in the first place. Sure the power went off, but the alarms...no clue what's up with that?!?!

No comments: