Saturday, July 25, 2009

The award(s) goes too...

Tina awarded me with the following awards and completely made my day. Thanks Tina!




Here are the rules for the awards:
1. Include the award logo in your blog post.
2. Nominate as many blogs which you like.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. (see followers at the top of blog)
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. (this post)
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Please take a few moments to connect with these wonderful bloggers. I guarantee you will enjoy your time there. So, without further ado, I give you my nominees: I think I will follow Tina's lead and say all 101 followers and however many commentors deserve these awards. You guys ROCK my world each and every day. From the sweet comments to the laughter you allow me to have...you guys ROCK MY WORLD each and every day!!!!

Please take the awards as you wish! You have all been my supporters, my encouragers, my rocks, and my friends!!!

Thanks again Tina for these awesome awards!!!!

No comments: