Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thankful Thursday...VBS style


To view more TTs, click on the button!

This week has been interesting to say the least. VBS is occurring this week and I am working both morning and evening sessions. Life is sure hectic this week, but I would not have it any other way. So I thought I would put a VBS-spin on my THAKFUL list this week.

VBS-spin Thursday
** I am thankful for the children in my classroom(s).

** I am thankful for the sweet people around me who LOVE HIM!

** I am thankful for the amazing administrative staff who run VBS (this means you too Lorie)

** I am thankful for the amazing songs we learn at VBS!

** I am thankful for the teenagers who are the youth helpers!

** I am thankful for the parent helpers who encourage everyone throughout the week!

** I am thankful to be able to instill Jesus into children's hearts.

** I am thankful for the smiles, laughs, and hugs I have received this week!

No comments: