Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thankful Thursday





Today's wonderful edition of Thankful Thursday is brought to you by me and created by Odell trips. Click on the button to see more Thankful posts :)



I am thankful for exercise.
I am thankful for delicious food.
I am thankful to those who help others.
I am thankful for great friends.
I am thankful for a VERY low stress week.
I am thankful for movies.
I am thankful for teachers who actually teach!
I am thankful for small classes...10 in my SPED class this May :o
I am thankful for laughter.
I am thankful for being HIS daughter who was saved by HIS Grace!





4 comments:

Nicole O'Dell said...

Wonderful list!

Although, you wouldn't need number 1 if it weren't for number 2.

I'm just kidding...I love to exercise. :)

Happy Thanksgiving thursday!

Beth E. said...

Wonderful things to be thankful for!

I'm thankful that you are in your new apartment, and that their are NO RATS! :o)

Heather Marie said...

Wonderful List!!! :)

Breen said...

What a great list!