Thursday, May 7, 2009

A little taste of summer

So I did a little shopping today and found 2 great swimsuits at Old Navy. The blue one is the style I got and the pinkish top is the other color/design I got but could not find a picture of it. Last summer I got a swimsuit from O.N. and loved it! I am just hoping these two hold up to the standards ;)
This is the swimsuit cover up I got too. I think it could be a dress too, but seriously my long legs and this are no match, so alas, it is a cover up!


As far as my last post/this post is concerned...I am still having an "off" day but the afternoon/evening was much better. Well, I am back off to pack, clean, and repeat over and over again. I start taking a few things over tomorrow, but Saturday is the BIG DAY! I have a crew of five or six coming to help me and I can't wait. I have two guys in the mix of five/six people coming to disassemble the bed, move it, and reassemble it. I promise to take picts of the new place too. I am also supposed to lose my connection to the Internet Friday and will have it in the new place on Saturday evening. Just FYI! Hope ya had a great Thursday! Can't believe the week is almost over (wink) and the weekend is upon us!

9 comments:

Nicole O'Dell said...

Great swim suits! Everythings better with some retail therapy!

Sneaky Momma said...

I just can't believe your semester is over. Wow!
Love your swimsuit and coverup. I'd better get on the ball and get one for myself. We're headed for the beach this year. Yeah! :)

amanda said...

a swimming suit. i better start digging mine out too. love yours!!

Alicia said...

Uggghhhh...swimsuits. I hate those things! LOL! But I guess they are a necessity when swimming ;)

Try not to wear yourself out too much this weekend!

~*Michelle*~ said...

I love that bathing suit....but I am already having anxiety about shopping for one for myself.

What are the corporate people thinking by having that horrific lighting in dressing rooms.....

*shudder*

sends me screaming outta there everytime!

Beth E. said...

Looking forward to pics of your new place...have a great weekend!

Love ya,
Beth

Tobi said...

I love old navy and I love your new suits! I can't wait to take my kiddos to the splash park when they start feeling better.

Emily said...

soo cute:) love them all!

McCrakensx4 said...

Super cute! I heard ON was having a big sale on suits! And I love the cover-up; I need one of those!