Saturday, January 10, 2009

Random musings from Saturday night

** Every time the ESPN magazine comes in the mail, my sister reads it cover to cover.

** My brother is WAY TOO COOL to have his sisters help him with his homework.

** I am going to miss movie/tv nights with my mom and sister.

** I am going to miss my room/home tomorrow night...back to college I go.

** I am going to miss my home church...it has a great group of leaders leading it!

** My brother loves to wear my sister's letter jacket and act like he is in high school.

** My brother is almost as tall as my sister and I...he is almost there.

** My mom and I actually braved the zoo raided IKEA and walked out with nothing.

** Mom and I have enjoyed "mom and me" time twice this week.

** My dad has a neck device that makes him look like an astronaut.
******************************************************

So there you have it...my life in a few lines...I LOVE my family and they DEFINITELY make life worth-while. Packing is going very S-L-O-W tonight; therefore it may be pushed till tomorrow. Hope you all are having a great weekend :)

Sweet Dreams

4 comments:

Jill (Sneaky Momma) said...

I think it's great that you got to spend some time with your mother. :)

Julie said...

I love "mom & me" time! It's the best!

Beth E. said...

I know you will greatly miss your family when you get back to school! Sounds like you've had a wonderful Christmas break.

My son returns to college next weekend. We've had him home for a month and it's been great. I dread him leaving, but it won't be long until he's home for the summer. :o)

Good luck with your packing!

Nicole O'Dell said...

Sounds like a wonderful time! Now, pack away! :)