Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Coleman Larson

Some of you knew that I was a prayer warrior for Coleman Larson, who had childhood cancer. He died and went to be with Jesus on January 6th, 2009. He was five years old. Coleman fought so hard for 2.5 years and his family was behind him every step of the way. He has a twin brother named Caden, who was his BIGGEST supporter.

Please pray for his family, especially his parents and Caden as they struggle with the loss of a child/brother. Words can not express my deepest sympathy that goes out to this family. As Christ followers, they never gave up hope and continued through this path with a very sick child. Coleman was a joyful child and his legacy will live forever!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

How tragic... I am so sorry that he lost his battle with cancer. Please know that I will be praying for his family as they go through some very difficult times.

Nicole O'Dell said...

I can hardly fathom what they've gone through. I, too, will be praying for his family.

Beth E. said...

That's so sad...I can't imagine what the family is going through. I'll be praying...

Elaine said...

Very sad. I will be praying for the family.

jag said...

I'm so sorry to hear about this family's loss. Thank you for sharing. My prayers are with them.

Keepin' up with the Jones' said...

I to have been following Coleman's family through his carepage. I like to read the drama mama, and when I saw his name on her blog roll I couldn't believe it. It just goes to show that Coleman brought so many people together from all over. Thank you for spreading the word about this precious family! We will miss you sweet boy!

In Christ's love,
Martha

The Thompson's said...

We will be lifting up their family in prayer that God will give them peace and comfort during this very difficult time. We will also put the Larson's on our prayer list at church.

Liz said...

So tragic. Their family is in my prayers.
liz

Lorie said...

Oh Elyse,
I am so sorry to read about Coleman's passing. I haven't been able to read blogs much this week and am just now catching up. I'll pray for his family. You know I will.
Lorie

Christa @ Quintooples said...

I am so sad to hear this. I can't fathom the hurt in their hearts. I will be praying that they find their new normal. He's dancing with Jesus now. ((()))