Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Blog award...hug style

Nicole gave me this award and I feel so honored. This award symbolizes a few people who stick out to me as being the kind of influence. Here are five friends to whom I'd like to pass this special award to:

Julie @ Tale of 2 T's

Beth @ Outnumbered 3 to 1

Hollie @ The Drama Mama

Jill @ Sneaky Momma

Thompson's @ Fort Thompson

Yes there are many others who influence me daily, but these 5 families make my day so special when I see their comments pop up. Thank you to all who comment daily! Comments sure do make my day and also put a smile on my face.

Have a great evening

9 comments:

Jill (Sneaky Momma) said...

Oh, Elyse, you made my day!!! You bring a smile to my face when I see your comments pop up, too.
Thanks so much!

The Thompson's said...

Wow Elyse, I dont know what to say. I think so much of you too and that is why Im sure you got this award.... YOU DESERVE IT!!

Thing is Nicole gave me the same award at the same time she gave it to you because I remember thinking...darn... thats who I would have given it to. I guess she knows her stuff huh?

Anyway, it was only my first ever little bloggy bling so keep me in mind for others if I fit the criteria. Your my gal!!! And yes I would have sent it to you too.

Love and Prayers,

Tim

Tiffany said...

Great picks Elyse! They are both precious people!!!

Beth E. said...

Congratulations! You absolutely deserve this award. I believe you influence a lot more people than you realize!

Thank you for passing along the award to me. You've really made my day! Wish I could give you a big ol' hug personally. :o)

Love you

The Thompson's said...

Ok Elyse, You have been tagged so go to my site to check it out!

Tim

Liz (Loving Mom 2 Boys) said...

This is the cutest little bloggy awards I have ever seen!! Hooray for you!!

Julie said...

Aw...Elyse...thank you! Your comments make my day too! I hope things are going a little better for you. The weekend is almost here!!

Hugs!!

Hollie said...

Girl, you so deserve this award! You are so thoughtful and encouraging!

I always look forward to getting your uplifting comments! Thanks for the awesome blog award, friend!

Lindsey said...

YAY Congrats on the award!