Friday, May 30, 2014

New Find: Amore di Mona chocolate

Anything chocolate peaks my interest. So, when I was browsing an online supplier for specialty foods, Caramela with Crunchy Coffee Beans peaked my interest. On a whim, I ordered a bar from Peanut Free Planet.

I am so glad I did! The texture is like a chewie chocolate bar but with a rich taste like a gourmet chocolate bar would be. The coffee taste was very present but it was a good texture and taste.

What's amazing about this company?

The side of the box says it all. What's not on the box is even more impressive. This company is vegan, gluten free, low-glycemic friendly, raw, organic, and non-GMO certified. 

The best part about all this is that the chocolate is top-8 allergy friendly and is making an effort to accommodate those with food allergies. 

The box contained three squares of chocolate caramel (like) goodness. I shared it with my family who, for the most part, liked it too.

Amore di Mona Carmela with Crunchy Chocolate Beans rocked my world! I'd like to try their other chocolates soon. 

Where to buy?
Whole Foods (in store)
Amazon

For a complete list of where to buy Amore di Mona chocolate, please visit their website.

I give Amore di Mona two thumbs way up. 

No comments: