Monday, October 21, 2013

Can't we all just get along and support one another?

Call it a case of the Mondays or just fed up business but I am sick of it. I am sick of people bashing others just because they don't agree with what someone does or does not do. Being apart of social media, it's a love/hate relationship. I see many people (on twitter) supporting and encouraging one another. I see, on other outlets (Facebook specifically), that people just don't support and are quick to judge.

Why judge when you haven't walked in that person's shoes? Why judge when you don't know their exact feelings? Why judge at all?

As a society, I feel the need to support and not judge. As a human, who makes mistakes, I see the need to give words of support and not discourage others.

As a person on social media, I ask you to support and lift people up. Be present and supportive. Give your opinion peacefully. Be open to ideas. Be open to support.


Just support one another! 

No comments: