Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Soy ink = an itchy me

Have you noticed that some paper products, especially notebooks and planners, have started going "green?"
While it is great for the environment, it is sucky (yes sucky) for me.
I am highly allergic to soy and experienced extreme hand itching after I touched the soy-inked planners while searching for the perfect one this afternoon.
While reading the fine print, I realized what I just touched had soy on it. Who would have known?
I needed a planner to schedule in. While I eventually found one without soy ink, I noticed that only two out of the twelve brands don't use soy ink.
It's not just food, anymore, that I have look out for. Apparently, it's paper and "green" products too.
Food allergies stink sometimes!


Posted using BlogPress



No comments: