Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tag, I'm it!

Cristi tagged me in a blog meme and I thought I would play along. The supposed rules are that I am supposed to answer eight questions and then tag eight people to answer given questions. Sounds simple enough ;)





** What is your favorite scripture or inspiration quote?

One of my favorite's that I look back on often is, "Never, never, never give up" by Winston Churchill.



** What was the last book you read? Would you recommend it?

Book...you mean other than a textbook? Not My Boy!: A Father, a Son, and One Family's Journey with Autism by Rodney Peete. Reading about the struggles that a father feels when his son is diagnosed with Autism and the strain it puts on his family is eye opening. Yes I recommend it!



** What is your favorite comfort food meal to cook?

To cook, myself, is crockpot pot roast with veggies. My house smells heavenly when it's made.



** If you had an afternoon with absolutely nothing that you absolutely had to do, what would you do with the time?

Well, I would browse around a few stores, read a magazine cover to cover, not cook dinner, and sit on my comfy couch and read a book. I would probably watch reruns as well.



** Tea? Coffee? Diet Coke?

Well, a year ago, I could have said no soda until this semester. BUT then the semester set in and I was tired of coffee and tea so diet coke was my sweet treat. Granted, I don't drink it every day but just every once in a while! Oh and I still drink Coffee and tea too!



** What's your favorite candy?

Tough one too... I have two-Enjoy life milk chocolate and crispy chocolate bars & Yummy Earth lollipops. I have actually gotten my friends hooked on both.



** What weird talent (or talents) do you have?

I can read upside down. If I am on the opposite side and you are filling out a form, I can pretty much read it. Also-I can read, pretty much, everyone's handwriting. Football players, scratch, anything!



** How many hours do you spend on the computer on an average day?

That's just a mean thing to ask a college senior these days. I would say 7 plus hours a day. A little play but mostly typing lesson plans and papers.



Tag time: {please feel free to play along if you are not listed}



Beth at Out numbered 3-1



Liz at 4 guys and a doll



Jenny at Zach's gang



Sara at Domestically Challenged?



Kaleena at McNabb Land



Brittany at 4 little men and girly twins



Cindy at Follow our Journey



Nikki from Cowboys to Plowboys





Questions if you choose to accept:

** What is your favorite holiday and why?



** What is one thing no one knows about you?



** Do you like Winter or Summer better? Why?



** If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?



** What is a family tradition around the holidays?



** Name one of the best comments you have received.



** How many alarms does it take to wake you up in the morning?



** What is your favorite movie from your childhood or your kids' childhood?



I guarantee you'll learn something new about someone.

No comments: