Monday, September 13, 2010

Not me Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday
(Want to see more NMM posts? Click on the button above)

Good Monday to you all! I am actually happy that it is Monday (this week anyways)!! I hope you had a fabulous weekend and are having a great day, so far! MckMama has created this free therapy blog meme and I thought I would play along today.

This past week...

I did not get all giddy when the Disney channel was playing a few movies way past my bedtime.

I was not excited that they were quality movies either.

I did not think that it would be nice if movies, now days, were not not filled with trash and junk.

I did not completely blow off homework on Thursday night! Nope, I am always studious!! ;)

I did not write some of my posts ahead of time to stay "included" in the bloggy world.

I do not catch up on commenting at all hours of the night.

I do not long for the days when I can read actual (and pleasurable) reading opposed to textbooks.

I have not fallen in LOVE with twitter!!!

Happy Monday to you!!






No comments: