Monday, September 20, 2010

Have you no decency?

Has something ever ruffled your feathers or struck a nerve, so to speak? Well, I am about to tell you mine. Granted, I am in college and love it (mostly) but one thing that REALLY strikes a nerve with me is too-short-of shorts or dresses being worn by young ladies to class and out in public. SERIOUSLY people, I truly believe they are asking for the stares and glimpses of themselves.

There is an unspoken dress code that is not followed with bike shorts, sun dresses, or boxer shorts being worn around campus. I get that they are used for exercise (in an exercise building or track) but should not be worn to class. I mean, come on, people! What did your momma teach ya? Have you no decency? (I have always wanted to say that)

I don't know about you but this really strikes a nerve with me on a daily basis.

No comments: