Monday, August 23, 2010

First day as a Senior in college

First off, when did this happen? It seems so surreal that I am a SENIOR in college! WoW!!! I wish I could hit the rewind button and live a little more as an undergrad. It just does not seem possible that I am a senior!

Last night, I slept for about 3.5 hours. I'll admit, I was not excited to leave home yesterday but the "school excitement" hit around 10pm last night. That involved me not being able to fall asleep until the wee hours of the morning. Fabulous! What also hit was allergies. Good heavens!

Today has been full of talking to people, attending class, meeting new people, and getting back into the groove of things. Today has also been extremely busy. I realize, now, that I must give myself time just to chill and blogging is that time today.

Graduation seemed so far away as a freshman but in a matter of months, it will be here! First I have to Student Teach in the spring, though!
I still can't believe I am a senior in college!!!

Happy Monday!!!

No comments: