Friday, April 16, 2010

5 Question Friday


Mama M rocks my world. Thought I would participate in the 5Q Friday today ;) Enjoy!

** What words do you use on your blog/online that you don't use in real life?
That is a toughy! I really talk like this in real life. I have a Texas accent and am proud of it!

** Do you still write checks?
YES and I wrote one yesterday :)

** Who was your favorite President and why?
Washington, Jefferson, and Lincoln-They built the foundation for what America believes today. I have also used their quotes in several papers and postings as well. I love famous quotes!

** Are you a yeller?
Not unless you really get my blood boiling and then you better watch out ;). I don't like to yell.

** Have you ever dumpster dived?
YES-for lost money, teeth (when brother lost his), papers, and a few other things. I have no shame in it either :D

TGIF!!!

No comments: