Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The word "no"

Something about me that you may or may not know about me is that I have an extremely hard time not committing to things and saying "no" to people. Even if my schedule is COMPLETELY packed...I will make time or else. One of my peers said that she does not feel stressed anymore but knows that being stressed to the max is just a part of life. WoW...I never really thought about it that way.

Perspective has changed now so that I will not be super stressed to the max on a daily basis. I can not live my life being stressed...it is way too much! So I am starting slow and taking it one step or word at a time. Like tonight...I am feeling crummy & am extremely tired...so I am saying "no" to my 9pm meeting.

I don't know about you...but "no" is a pretty powerful word in my book!!!

No comments: