Monday, November 30, 2009

NOT ME Monday



Hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. To view more NMM posts, just click on the button above to see the mastermind behind this lovely tell all therapy! WELL...it's Monday and I will admit that I am having a little trouble rockin' and a rollin' this morning. Call it the traffic from last night or the family time this past week or maybe I just want to catch a few more winks. Whatever it is...I am taking my time today...so watch out world... :)

Okay...now the list you all are wanting for...

** I am not counting down the days until I go home again. I do not go home on December 11th...no I am not totally stoked!

** This week will not be hellacious in the sense that I have since multiple things due this week and then comprehensive FINALS next week. UH

** I am not SUPER excited, can ya tell, about the COLD weather arriving in collegetown.

** I am not hoping that the weather gets bad one of these days so a few of my classes will be canceled. Nope...not me...I always want to get up at the crack of dawn and brave the winter weather!

** I am not thinking about a caffeine IV drip for this week...come on...it's possible ;)

Hope you have a wonderful Monday and have no trouble rockin' and a rollin' today! Any holiday seems to mess with my style a tad... :)

Have a great day!!!

No comments: