Saturday, November 14, 2009

Miracles do happen part 2

I had the grandest intentions of writing about family traditions and one I started last year, but those will have to wait until tomorrow.

Tonight I saw the video below and my heart is uplifted with JOY for the Mckfamily! Sweet Stellan has a new life and is FREE of those wires, tape, and sticky things. My heart is overfilled with joy and thankfulness for this sweet family. We may not know what HE has planned for us...but HIS will surely shines through the sky right about now.

Jeremiah 29:11 states " For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

HIS will shines through and sweet Stellan is HEALED!!

CLICK HERE to see the heartfelt homecoming of sweet Stellan.

HALLELUJAH!!!

No comments: