Monday, October 26, 2009

NOT ME Monday

WOWeee...Monday already...WoW! Okay, MckMama is the wonderful mastermind behind this wonderful "tell all" free therapy and I am taking FULL advantage of it today. To see more NMMs, click on the button above.

** I did not wake up at the crack of dawn at 5am for no apparent reason this morning.

** I did not do a bunch of nothing (for the most part) this weekend! Oh and I did not enjoy every minute this weekend!

** While observing in a Kindergarten classroom on Friday, one little boy did not ask to braid my hair and another did not give me and the other teachers the double "middle" finger. The little boy was already mad and in trouble, but he made matters worse for himself. The gesture did not make all of the other teachers gasp in shock and amazement.

** I have not already started a small Christmas list for this year. {Side note: I am hard to shop for, so I am told, so my family is already requesting "the list" early}

** I am not very, okay really, excited about a get together with friends this Friday night :)

Hope you had a great weekend!!! I know, it's Monday, but we will all get through it!

Have a great day!!!


No comments: