Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Honest Scrap

Sandra over at Cochran Crew passed this award onto me and I just have to thank her for this one! If you have not seen her BEAUTIFUL quads or daughter HN...check her out! She is one of the many quad mamas that ROCK MY WORLD. Okay...so I am supposed to tell you 10 new things about me...oh boy...

1. After 11pm, my brain turns to mush and I really dislike staying up late. Even though I have to for school sometimes, I am not in the best of moods either.

2. I feel the need to stick up for people who do not realize that words do hurt. With this being said, I care for the majority of the student and kiddo population :o I also feel the need to defend those who need defending, sometimes. Life on the blog when people personally attack others and have no clue what they are {sometimes} talking about.

3. I think mustard is a suitable substitute for salads. Since I can't have regular salad dressings, due to soy or wheat, I either use vinegar & oil or mustard and I am happy with it.

4. Shirts, pants, and winter stuff is all hung up. I can not stand wrinkles in my clothing and use Downy Wrinkle Release often.

5. Everything that is scheduled for the day is either in my planner or as a reminder in my cell phone. I am that organized and am a-okay with it!

6. I do not like concerts or loud sports events. When I was younger, I could not stand any really loud sounds and now I am {basically} the same way. I will try some new (loud) things occasionally, but I have to prep myself before hand.

7. I talk to myself in the car and occasionally rant/vent and feel much better afterwards!

8. Even though I am an early bird, I LOVE sleeping in occasionally. Something about hearing no alarms one morning is just freeing.

9. I love online browsing for pretty much anything. Something about getting excited before walking into a store thrills me. The fact that I used to DESPISE shopping and am finally starting to enjoy it may have something to do with this as well :)

10. I can't stand people clicking their pens. It is one of my pet peeves and I will let you know if it is bothering me.

Okay...so now I am supposed to pass the award on by nominating 7 other blogs that you find "brilliant in content or design". Easy right?! Well...this is actually the hard part for me since I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings...so here we go:

Alicia at Murry Mayhem

Tricia at A bit more than a Journal

Carla at Masto Mama

Beth at Outnumbered three to one

Kaleena at McNabb Land

Stacey at McCrakensx4

Christina at Nathan's Fight

No comments: