Friday, September 4, 2009

Five Friday Questions

Mama M is providing these questions and I thought I would play along this week.

1. The clothing outfit you remember from childhood and why?
I absolutely loved this dress that was blue and had flowers on the front of it. It was given to me and I LOVED, and I mean LOVED, wearing it daily. It then retired to a nightgown and then eventually was thrown away because it was worn to, literally, shreds!

2. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I went back and forth between being a teacher and a Pediatric nurse. I have now chosen to be a SPED teacher...when I grow up :)

3. What is your must have for Fall?
A few good pair of pants that go with everything. Either black, khaki, or blue jean...everything just usually falls into place (pun intended).

4. If money were no object, how many kiddos would you really have?
As many as I could handle...I want four or more{already}. I LOVE kiddos. I love their laughs, hugs, smiles, and natures. I just LOVE 'em!!

Hope you have a wonderful Friday!!!

TGIF

No comments: