Friday, September 25, 2009

Behind...in more ways than one

I will admit that I am behind in blog reading and commenting...I am sorry! Some weeks days will be better than others. I know my sweet peeps "get it." Time sometimes seems to FLY and other times it seems to DRAG!

This weekend's outlook looks daunting, but I am up for it. I may need a weekend off after this one. First, I wanted to say that you for the prayers and encouragement on my last post. I really appreciated it today :) Secondly...I am having to take a step back and reorganize/recognize how much I can bite off in every situation. NO, the word, has never been an easy word for me to dispense. I am not wonder woman, by no means, but I just like to have a "say" and be involved in all that I can be.

BUT my priorities will be rearranged and my life needs a little breather too. This week showed me who is boss and I was literally flying at the sleep-deprived seat of my pants. This will not happen again. I have to take care of ME and get my school work done first before other activities.

I am definitely thinking about Jeremiah 29:11 right now and it is by far my FAVORITE verse..."For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." This verse will be by my side this weekend for sure!

Have a safe and fun weekend!!!

No comments: