Thursday, July 30, 2009

Answers & The Shred...day 10

Some of you have left questions about The Shred in my comments and so I thought I would just answer them all here...

** Where did you get the Shred DVD? I got the Shred at Target for under $15. I have seen it at Walmart, on Amazon, Netflix, and at libraries too.

** Explain the format of the DVD. There are three levels and so you spend 10 days on each level. It is formally called the 30-day Shred and says on the cover that I am supposed to lose 20lbs in 30 days. But I am not expecting a miracle here! I want to firm up and possibly lose a few pounds. here is weightlifting, aerobics, strength training, and lots of movin' and groovin'. It is ONLY TWENTY minutes a day here peeps.

** Are you seeing results? My legs are firmer, my arms are starting to firm up, and my core is {finally} getting a tad stronger.
*******************************************
It's official...level one of the three level Shred is COMPLETE!!! YAHOO! Seriously...I really did not think this day would come. I am happy to say that I was able to do all the advanced moves today too...this is HUGE people! With the PAIN of the first four days, I wondered if I could make it to the next level...well tomorrow I will{to level Two}.

No comments: