Monday, June 15, 2009

NOT ME Monday


GUESS WHAT??? It's Monday and it's time for FREE THERAPY :) MckMama is the mastermind behind this wonderful and FREE therapy. So if you want to see more...click on the button. Now onto what you all are craving wanting:

** I did not do nothing but lay in bed, nap, and relax last Monday. Nope...I am productive each and every day.

** I am not uber-excited that my internship allows me to be over this cool program that 4th & 5th graders do at my church. We will not go do mission work for two hours and then honor reward ourselves with a refreshing swim at a host's home each Monday during the summer. I am not very blessed to have my church family.

** I did not oblige to my readers requests and put a picture post of 15+ pictures up last night.

** I did not post a poll on the right hand side of my blog and keep checking it to see if anyone has put their input up. Nope...I have much more control over myself :o

** I do not laugh at myself through out the day.

** I was not giddy (I know, I have an interesting life) when I figured out how to copyright my blog. No...NOTHING has happened, but I just want to be on the safe side.

So there you have it...another edition of NMM. Hope you all are STAYING cool :)


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Haha you are so cute! I laugh at myself throughout the day as well! And YAYAYAYA for the internship! I did one very similar when I was in college, it was a blast!=)

E @ Scottsville said...

Hey, if you can't laugh at yourself...... Life's too short, right?

Glad you got to relax the day away last Monday. I wanna do that!!!

Did you see what I did on Saturday? That's my kinda relaxin'!

Woo hoo!!!


Have a great week, Elyse!