Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday's rambles...

I must start by saying that I am completely stunned shocked that I already have 61 63 comments on my last (contest) post and I am also amazed! Drama Mama and Alicia have totally cracked me up...it takes that little you know. If you have no idea what I am talking about, take a look at their comments! PLUS...you can enter too!

I wanted to also give a SHOUT out to the McNulty Quads...they are THREE today...HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ally, Libby, Molly, and Russ!

I now officially have cable (more than 4 channels) and internet in my apartment...WOO HOO! My apartment post will be next...maybe tonight!

I had a good cry today...why you ask? My sister called me in HEB and told me some AMAZING news...she got in ATM...YAY Sister! You see, we all, sister included, have been waiting for that acceptance letter and she got it today. She was tickled that I cried and was that excited...I think I am as excited as her!

3 comments:

Sneaky Momma said...

Congratulations to your sister! Such wonderful news!

The McNulty Family said...

AWWWWW THANKS FOR THE SHOUT OUT!! It was a really great day. We love you sweet Elyse!

I'm soooo excited for you sister! What fantastic news.. that just made my night. Tell her congrats from all of us here in Cali.

Can't wait for the apt. post!

XOXO
Gen

Tobi said...

Okay I am a dweeb. I should have read all your posts before leaving silly comments making everyone aware of my....air head state.

Your new digs look great. Man I wish it only took me a day to move!!